Partner with Families
Roxbury Prep is a partnership among the school leadership, teachers, students, and families.
Although the job of making decisions about school policy belongs to the Board of Trustees and school leaders, family involvement is both welcome and absolutely necessary for the success of the school. Events are held at campus at least once every two months, and all families are invited to attend. Flyers and messages are sent home announcing topics of the upcoming meetings, and food and child care are always provided.
In addition to campus events, Roxbury Prep is committed to maintaining frequent communication with its families by offering the following:
- Monthly progress reports and End-of-Quarter report cards
- Conferences with students, families, and teachers
- Individual Family Nights each fall
- Family Potluck Dinner
- Teacher-Family and Advisor-Family phone calls
- Homework Hotline
- Parents/Guardians serving on the Board of Trustees
- Community Meeting
- Sports Banquets
- Summer Placement
- Other Saturday and evening programs for students and families